TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE SITE
ARTICLE 1 - LEGAL INFORMATION
In accordance with article 6 of the Law n° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for the confidence in the digital economy, it is specified in this article the identity of the various speakers within the framework of its realization and its follow-up.
The site La Faille Nancy is edited by :
La Faille (SARL)whose head office is located at the following address
11 rue Dom Calmet 54000 Nancy
Company registered in the following register: RCS of Nancy 843 282 393.
E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org.
The director of publication of the site is : The Faille (SARL)
The site La Faille Nancy is hosted by :
Infomaniakwhose headquarters are located at the following address
25 Eugène-Marziano 1227 Les Acacias, Geneva, Switzerland
Phone number : 41 22 820 35 55
ARTICLE 2 - PRESENTATION OF THE SITE
The site La Faille Nancy has for object:
- Topresent the establishment of which it is made question, presentation of the products sold on the spot, the card of the drinks and the dishes sold.
- Are also presented the social networks in connection with the bar La Faille and the various services offered.
ARTICLE 3 - CONTACT
For any question or request for information concerning the site, or any report of illegal content or activities, the user can contact the editor at the following e-mail address email@example.com or send a registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to SARL La Faille - 11 rue Dom Calmet 54000 Nancy
The publisher reserves the right to modify, at any time and without notice, the site and services as well as the present TOS, in particular to adapt to the evolution of the site by making available new functionalities or deleting or modifying existing ones.
The user is therefore advised to refer to the latest version of the GTU before any browsing, accessible at any time on the site. In case of disagreement with the GTU, no use of the site can be made by the user.
ARTICLE 5 - ACCESS AND NAVIGATION
The editor implements the technical solutions at his disposal to allow access to the site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Nevertheless, the publisher may at any time suspend, limit or interrupt access to the site or to certain pages of the site in order to proceed with updates, modifications of its content or any other action deemed necessary for the proper functioning of the site.
These TOS apply, as necessary, to any variation or extension of the site on existing or future social networks and/or communities.
ARTICLE 6 - SITE MANAGEMENT
For the good management of the site, the editor can at any time:
- Suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet user;
- Delete any information that may disrupt the operation of the site or that may contravene national or international laws, or the rules of Netiquette;
- To suspend the site in order to proceed to updates.
ARTICLE 7 - RESPONSIBILITIES
The publisher is only responsible for the content that he has edited himself.
The editor is not responsible for :
- In case of technical problems or failures, computer or compatibility of the site with any hardware or software;
- Direct or indirect, material or immaterial, foreseeable or unforeseeable damage resulting from the use or the difficulties of use of the site or its services;
- Intrinsic characteristics of the Internet, in particular those relating to the lack of reliability and the lack of security of the information circulating on it;
- Illicit content or activities using its site, without its having been duly informed of them in the sense of Law n° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy and Law n°2004-801 of August 6, 2004 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
Moreover, the site cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the information provided.
The user is responsible :
- The protection of his equipment and data;
- The use of the site or its services;
- If he/she does not respect the letter or the spirit of the present GTU.
ARTICLE 8 - HYPERTEXT LINKS
The site may contain hypertext links to other websites over which La Faille Nancy has no control. In spite of the preliminary and regular checks carried out by the editor, the latter declines any responsibility as for the contents which it is possible to find on these sites.
The publisher authorizes the setting up of hypertext links to any page or document of its site provided that the setting up of these links is not carried out for commercial or advertising purposes.
In addition, the prior information of the publisher of the site is necessary before any hypertext link is set up.
This authorization does not apply to sites containing information of an illicit, violent, polemical, pornographic or xenophobic nature, or which may offend the general public.
Finally, La Faille Nancy reserves the right to remove at any time a hypertext link pointing to its site, if the site considers it not in conformity with its editorial policy.
ARTICLE 9 - CONFIDENTIALITY
ARTICLE 10 - INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The structure of the site but also the texts, graphics, images, photographs, sounds, videos and computer applications which compose it are the property of the editor and are protected as such by the laws in force under the intellectual property.
Any representation, reproduction, adaptation or partial or total exploitation of the contents, trademarks and services offered by the site, by any process whatsoever, without the prior, express and written authorization of the publisher, is strictly prohibited and would be likely to constitute an infringement within the meaning of articles L. 335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code. And this, with the exception of the elements expressly designated as free of rights on the site.
Access to the site does not constitute recognition of a right and, in general, does not confer any intellectual property right relating to an element of the site, which remain the exclusive property of the editor.
It is forbidden for the user to introduce data on the site that would modify or be likely to modify the content or appearance.
ARTICLE 11 - APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
The present General Conditions of Use are governed by French law. In the event of a dispute and in the absence of an amicable agreement, the dispute will be brought before the French courts in accordance with the rules of jurisdiction in force.
La Faille wishes you an excellent navigation !