ARTICLE 1 - PREAMBLE
If you have already made your choice via our cookie consent widget, but would like to change it, please click on this link :
ARTICLE 2 - WHAT IS A COOKIE ?
The site may use "cookies".
A "cookie"is a small file (less than 4 kb), stored by the site on the user's hard drive, containing information about the user's browsing habits.
These files allow the site to process statistics and information on traffic, to facilitate navigation and to improve the service for the user's comfort.
For the use of "cookies" files involving the storage and analysis of personal data, the user's consent is necessarily requested.
This consent of the user is considered valid for a maximum period of 13 (thirteen) months. At the end of this period, the site will again request the user's authorization to save "cookies" files on his or her hard drive.
ARTICLE 3 - COOKIES USED BY THE SITE
The editor of the site draws the attention of the user to the fact that the following cookies are used during his navigation:
- Google Analytics
- Google Maps
- Facebook / Meta Pixel
While browsing the website, the user is informed that third party cookies may be stored.
More specifically, these are the following third parties:
- Facebook / Meta
Files "cookies"from these social networks or third parties may be stored on the user's computer when he/she browses the site.
ARTICLE 4 - TO WHAT ARE THESE COOKIES USED FOR?
Here is an exhaustive list of the cookies used on this site, and their function(s):
- Axeptio platform setting up a widget on the site, allowing you to choose for which cookie(s) you give your consent, then stores these consents for a maximum of 13 (thirteen) months for legal purposes
- Google Analytics : Audience measurement, allowing to count the number of visitors on the site
- Google Maps google Maps : Display of a personalized map locating the establishment on Google Maps
- Facebook / Meta Pixel count the number of visitors coming from Facebook
In general, none of these cookies is really essential and navigation on this site will not be altered if you do not consent to them. The main purpose of their presence is to measure the audience, to count the number of visitors and to understand how you interact with the elements of the site, in order to continuously improve it
ARTICLE 5 - ALTERNATIVE SOLUTION ALTERNATIVE TO REFUSE THESE COOKIES
Cookies that are not essential to the operation of the site are only deposited on the user's terminal after having obtained his consent. The user can withdraw his consent at any time in the following manner:
For Microsoft Edge:
1. Menu "... "and then "Settings".
2. Cookies and site permissions" tab
3. Select the lafaille-nancy.fr website by clicking on the " > " symbol on the right
4. Select " Reset authorizations ".
For Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tools" menu > "Options" or "Firefox" > "Preferences" on Mac
2. Privacy" option
3. In the History area, for the "Retention Rules" option, select "use custom settings for history. "
4. Set "Accept third party cookies" to "never".
For Opera and Opera GX :
1. Settings" menu
2. Privacy & Security" tab
3. Select "Cookies and other site data
4. Select "Show all cookies and site data
5. Select the lafaille-nancy.fr site by clicking on the " > " symbol on the right
6. Select " Delete all ".
For Chrome :
1. Menu "Edit" > "Settings" or "Chrome" > "Preferences" on Mac
2. Option "Show advanced settings... "
3. Privacy" section, "Content settings
4. Select "Prohibit all sites from storing data. "
5. Click on "OK" to save
1. Safari" menu > "Preferences
2. Privacy" tab
3. Block cookies and other website data" section, select "Always".
More generally, the user is informed that he/she can oppose the recording of thesecookies"by configuring their browser software.
For information, the user can find at the following addresses the steps to follow in order to configure his navigation software to oppose the recording of "cookies" :
Reminder you can also simply open the Axeptio widget and refuse all cookies by doing so:
La Faille wishes you an excellent navigation !