ARTICLE 1 - PREAMBLE
- The way in which their personal data are collected and processed. All data that can identify a user must be considered as personal data. This includes the first and last name, age, postal address, email address, location of the user or his IP address;
- What are the rights of the users concerning these data;
- Who is responsible for the processing of the personal data collected and processed?
- To whom this data is transmitted;
- Possibly, the policy of the site regarding "cookies" files.
ARTICLE 2 - GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data of the users of the site respect the following principles:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his/her data is being collected and for what purpose it is being collected;
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out to meet one or more of the purposes set out in these terms and conditions of use;
- Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the purposes pursued by the site are collected;
- Conservation of data reduced in time: the data are kept for a limited period of time, of which the user is informed. When this information cannot be communicated, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the duration of conservation;
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions listed below:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing ;
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing is required by law;
- The processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person;
- The processing may be necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority; The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3 - PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF NAVIGATION ON THE SITE
A. DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND METHOD OF COLLECTION
The personal data collected on the La Faille Nancy website are the following
- our communications (by email or otherwise);
- the type of domain with which the User connects to the Internet;
- the IP address assigned to you;
- the date and time you access our site;
- location data or other communication data;
- the pages you have visited on our site;
- the type of browser, platform and/or operating system you are using;
- the search engine and keywords used to find the site;
- your browsing preferences
- your communication preferences.
This data is collected when the user performs any of the following operations on the site:
- accessing a page on the site
- use of links on the site to access other content
- filling in a contact form
The person in charge of the treatment will keep in its computer systems of the site and in reasonable conditions of safety the whole of the collected data for a duration of : - cookies for analysis and use of the site : 12 months.
The collection and processing of data meet the following purposes:
- We collect your data mainly to improve our service, to give a better visibility to our site and, more generally, to improve and facilitate your navigation on our site.
The data processing carried out is based on the following legal bases:
- These processing operations are based on our legitimate interests (in particular to ensure the security of our site), necessary to comply with our legal obligations and/or necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim
B. TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The personal data collected by the site are not transmitted to any third party, and are only processed by the site editor.
C. DATA HOSTING
The La Faille Nancy site is hosted by : Infomaniakwhose headquarters are located at the following address
25 Eugène-Marziano 1227 Les Acacias, Geneva, Switzerland
The host can be contacted at the following phone number 41 22 820 35 55.
The data collected and processed by the site are transferred to the following country (ies) : Switzerland.
This transfer of personal data outside the European Union is justified by the following reasons:
.- The data is hosted in Switzerland, because we have a contract with the host Infomaniak, located in Switzerland.
ARTICLE 4 - PERSON IN CHARGE OF DATA PROCESSING
A. THE DATA CONTROLLER
The person responsible for the processing of personal data is : The Faille (SARL)
He can be contacted in the following way:
By mail: email@example.com
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means of processing personal data.
B. OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit them to third parties without the user's knowledge and to respect the purposes for which the data were collected.
The site has an SSL certificate to ensure that the information and data transfer through the site is secure.
An SSL certificate ("Secure Socket Layer" Certificate) is intended to secure the data exchanged between the user and the site.
In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this would entail disproportionate formalities, costs and steps for the user.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user's personal data is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
ARTICLE 5 - USER'S RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the following rights.
In order for the data controller to comply with the user's request, the user is obliged to provide the data controller with the following information: name, surname and e-mail address.
The data controller is obliged to respond to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
A. PRESENTATION OF THE USER'S RIGHTS REGARDING DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
a. Right of access, rectification and deletion
The user may access, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him/her, by following the procedure set out below:
- The user must send an e-mail to the person in charge of the processing of personal data, specifying the subject of the request, to the contact e-mail address.
b. Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the procedure below:
- The user must make a request for portability of his personal data to the data controller, by sending an email to the address provided above.
c. Right to limit and object to the processing of data
The user has the right to request the limitation or to object to the processing of his/her data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, unless it can be demonstrated that there are legitimate and compelling reasons, which can prevail over the interests and rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of his/her data or to formulate an opposition to the processing of his/her data, the user must follow the following procedure:
- The user must make a request to limit the processing of his/her personal data by e-mail to the data controller.
d. Right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him or her, or significantly affects him or her in a similar way.
e. Right to determine the fate of data after death
The user is reminded that he/she can organize what should be the fate of his/her collected and processed data if he/she dies, in accordance with Law no. 2016-1321 of 7 October 2016.
f. Right to refer to the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user's request, and the user wishes to contest this decision, or, if he/she believes that one of the rights listed above is infringed, he/she is entitled to refer the matter to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
B. PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of the European Regulation 2016/679 and the French Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 years or older may consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a minor under the age of 15, the consent of a legal representative will be required in order for personal data to be collected and processed.
The site editor reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 15 years of age, or that he/she has obtained the consent of a legal representative before browsing the site.
The site editor reserves the right to modify it in order to ensure its conformity with the law in force.
La Faille wishes you an excellent navigation !